Thank you very much for your help!!!

The input data comes from a printed pdf file created from our operational software package. I convert it to an excel file and the subtotals come along for the ride. I needed to reduce the file size in order to email the spreadsheet so I removed much of the raw data. I should have deleted the subtotals as well but didn't. That's why you see the strange subtotals.

In any event, the code now does what I need it to do thanks to your generous support.

Steve

On 10/5/2011 10:18 AM, dguillett1 wrote:

I have re-written to simply delete all sheets and re-create. I do NOT understand how you derive your subtotals. However, I see no reason to use separate sheets when filtering can do it and so much more. Both attached.

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Weaver
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 5:31 AM
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Create worksheet from list

I would like to modify the VBA code in the attached excel spreadsheet so
that when a new sheet is created from InputData tab for Rep 02, Rep 03
and Rep 05 the formatting from the InputData tab is retained.

An alternative might be instead of creating new tabs for each rep it
would overwrite the data in the existing tab thereby preserving the
headings and formatting for that tab.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Steve