Hi Mr. Excel,

I would suggest you to enable recording and do whatever you want to do
in Excel window.  Now go to code window (Alt + F11) and see how Excel
transformed your actions into vba code and try to understand that.
Change some references there and play that again to see your edited
actions.  Keep doing like this and you will learn automatically plus
you can refer the links as well as mentioned by group members..

Best of luck.

Regards,
DILIPandey

--