hi

try this  i would suggest do not merge first two rows in "Feuil"sheet .
Increase the row size

Option Explicit
Sub Send2Word()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
' tools ->refrence-> microsoft word
Dim wb As Workbook
Dim ws As Worksheet
Set wb = ThisWorkbook
Set ws = wb.Worksheets("Feuil")
Dim rng As Range
Dim wdApp As New Word.Application
Dim wdDoc As Word.Document
Dim t As Word.Range
Dim myWordFile As String
' make sure u r picking right template
' check the file name of ur template

myWordFile = ThisWorkbook.Path & "\Export2Word1.dot"
Set rng = ws.Range(ws.Cells(1, 1), ws.Cells(21, 5))
rng.Copy
Set wdDoc = wdApp.Documents.Add(myWordFile)
Set t = wdDoc.Content
t.Paste
wdApp.Visible = True
wdApp.Activate
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

--
*Regards*
* *

P Before printing, think about the environment.