You guys were such a help on the first part of this project, I thought
I would ask another question.  The project I am working on is still a
review of firewall access-list lines.  Quarterly, I have to review
their use and purge the ones that haven't been used.  That said, the
output I get to review has 3 types of lines.  One is a remark line,
one is the access list line, and the last is the exploded view of the
access list line:

access-list BldA-I line 5 remark 10/19/2011 permit tcp host computer1
host computer2 eq 80
access-list BldA-I line 5 remark 10/19/2011 permit tcp host computer1
host computer2 eq 80 0xa6f30e14
access-list BldA-I line 5 remark 10/19/2011 permit tcp host computer1
host computer2 eq 80 (hitcnt=39975) 0x11f2294d

Basically, I will be dumping a couple of thousand lines of this kind
of text into column A of an Excel spreadsheet. The lines will always
be one of those 3 types, though there is no telling which types of
lines will appear where.  The very first thing I need done is for the
"0xa6f30e14" (the string is unique per line, but is always 10
characters long) and the "(hitcnt=39975) 0x11f2294d" (again, hitcnt
can be any number from 0 to infinity, so the length changes).

Any help is appreciated!