Dear All,

I've around 8k cell which has data showing below, I need your help to
extract specific text from the string. I need to extract text after first
comma ( *,* ) & before left paranthesis as showing below.

Kindly help.

Govt College of Engineering, Wayanand, P O Nallurnad, Mananthavady (1999).
Btech, BArch. Enrol 291. Teachers 14. Principal- Prof Binu Mangal

Govt College of Teacher Education, Thalassery, (1957). BEd. Enrol 120.
Teachers 9. Principal-Prof G Surendran Nair.

Keyi Sahib Training College, Karimbam PO (1995) BEd. Enrol 100. Teachers 8.
Principal - Prof E K Ali.

E-Max Institute of Computer Applications, Vill Gola, PO Bhadauli, Tehsil
Mullana, Dist Ambala. (2008) Enrol 24.

Kaяan

<http://www.facebook.com/singhkarann> <http://twitter.com/#%21/karan1237>
<https://plus.google.com/111143524614789164919/posts>