Hi Excel Experts,

  We need some data analyst, Please see below all description related to job,

  Interested candidate reply me with their Resume.

  Experience:

  2 - 4 Years

  Location: Noida

  Education: UG- Btech, BCA, BBA, Bsc IT, PG- MCA, Msc IT, MBA

  Industry Type: IT-Consulting Company

  Role: Data Analyst

  Salary: Negotiable

  Functional Area: IT-Other

  Job Description

  .         Good Analytical skills

  .          Proficient in Advance Excel , Good hands on Excel Formulas and
Dynamic Dashboard

  .         Proficient in Excel Formulas(Logical(IF, AND, OR, NOT), Text(LEN,
MID, LEFT, RIGHT), Lookup & Refrence (Vlookup, Hlookup, Index, Match), Math &
Trig (Sumif, Sumifs..)

  .         Should have Database Knowledge

  .          Good written and oral communication Skill

  Company Profile

  Opera Solutions is one of the world's most rapidly growing consulting firms
with offices in Boston, New York, San Diego, New Delhi, London and Shanghai. We
specialize in tangible profit enhancement and deliver it through a series of
focused practice areas, services and products. Our clients span across
industries including Financial Services, Private Equity, FMCG, Publishing,
Retail & Distribution. We excel at working in 'data rich' environments and
achieve outstanding results for our clients using proprietary analytics, and
strategic & execution talent, turning Big Data into profit growth.

  Thanks

  Mukesh