Works for me tooo...

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
dguille...@gmail.com

From: Sam Mathai Chacko
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 12:43 PM
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Lookup for a cell between a range of values

Here the attachment with the formula Don was mentioning. Working fine as far as
I can see!

Sam

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 12:10 AM, Krishnan Moorthy <krishnanm2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

  Don, thanks for your response..

  I have tried Vlookup.. if I enter 99 in G3 it shows NA..

  Let me rephrase my question once again...If I enter any number between 1-900
it should pick the corresponding Value .. for example. if I enter 650 it should
lookup for this value in my range (B3:D11) and it should populate "G" in cell
H3 because 650 comes 601-700 range and the corresponding value for this is "G"