A TEXT can never be lesser than a number. At least in the Excel world.

Santhosh, please replace the entire code in form1 with this

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

    If CDate(TextBox1.Value) > Date Then
        msg = MsgBox("You cannot make a transaction for a future date",
vbCritical, "Your Personal Banking")
    Exit Sub
    End If
    With Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp)(2)
        .NumberFormat = "[$-409]d-mmm-yy;@"
        .Resize(1, 3).Value = Array(TextBox1.Value, TextBox2.Value,
TextBox3.Value)
    End With

End Sub

Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()

    Unload UserForm1

End Sub

Private Sub CommandButton3_Click()

    Userform2.Show

End Sub

Private Sub TextBox3_Change()

    Application.EnableEvents = 0
    If Len(TextBox3.Text) = 1 Then
        If InStr(1, "0123456789", TextBox3.Text) = 0 Then
            TextBox3.Text = ""
        End If
    End If

    If Len(CStr(Val(TextBox3.Text))) <> Len(TextBox3.Text) Then
        TextBox3.Text = ""
    End If
    Application.EnableEvents = 1

End Sub