Hello Pravesh:

You can fully convert your PDF file into Excel file, with the format
intact, using Cogniview's PDF2XL software.  I was referred to it by my peer
for my research work, and was easily able to extract data from almost any
type of PDF - documents with different tables on different pages, documents
with several tables on a single page, rotated pages, PDFs with tiny or
unreadable fonts, PDFs with a combination of fields and tables - any type
of PDF practically.

I am giving below the link for your reference:
http://www.cogniview.com/pdf2xl.php