Hi Don & Noorain
Thanks for your comments and ideas.

I am taking one of our address lists and reducing the information in it as
we will be doing everything by email and phone. Address etc not now
required. Will also once this first task finished then classify into
Catergory types for industries etc. A small 7 person business with some
manufacturing and also online sales being developed.   Overall it leaves us
with just the information we need.  The example is only a portion of the
workbook.

My apologies for not mentioning that not all companies will have a phone #
and/or  email address.

Regards

Charlie Harris

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 5:22 AM, NOORAIN ANSARI <noorain.ans...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Cab Boose,
>
> Please use try function.
>
> Copy this formula and paste it in define name and provide name range *
> IsBold
> =GET.CELL(20,INDIRECT("RC[1]",FALSE))
>
> See attached sheet for reference
> *
> --
> Thanks & regards,
> Noorain Ansari
>  *http://excelmacroworld.blogspot.com/*<http://excelmacroworld.blogspot.com/>
> *http://noorain-ansari.blogspot.com/*<http://noorain-ansari.blogspot.com/>
>
> On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 3:16 AM, Cab Boose <swch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Don
>>
>> The new code works well for the first few lines and then starts to repeat
>> the same Phone number and same email address even though it has the company
>> name correct.  A strange thing.  Note that athe repeat starts on the same
>> row as the first email in G ?
>>
>> See attached.
>>
>> Thanks and regards
>>
>> Charlie
>>
>> On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 3:29 AM, dguillett1 <dguille...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>   should do it
>>>
>>> Option Explicit
>>> Sub foreachcoSAS()
>>> Dim lr As Long
>>> Dim dlr As Long
>>> Dim i As Long
>>> Dim ph As Long
>>> Dim em As Long
>>> Dim c As Range
>>> i = 1
>>> lr = Cells(Rows.Count, "g").End(xlUp).Row
>>> For Each c In Range("g1:g" & lr)
>>> dlr = Cells(Rows.Count, "H").End(xlUp).Row + 1
>>> If c.Font.Bold Then
>>> 'MsgBox c
>>> ph = Columns("g").Find(What:="ph", After:=Cells(i, "G"),
>>> LookIn:=xlValues, _
>>> LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext).Row
>>> 'MsgBox ph
>>> em = Columns("g").Find(What:="email", After:=Cells(i, "G"),
>>> LookIn:=xlValues, _
>>> LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext).Row
>>> 'MsgBox em
>>> Cells(dlr, "H").Value = Cells(c.Row, "g").Value
>>> Cells(dlr, "i").Value = Cells(ph, "g").Value
>>> Cells(dlr, "j").Value = Cells(em, "g").Value