Dear Darwin,

It is working fine on my system,
we can use below code in this format for dynamic path..

Sub savemethod()
Dim todaydate As String
Dim fileSaveName As String
Path = VBA.InputBox("Enter Path")
todaydate = VBA.Format(DateSerial(Year(Date), Month(Date), Day(Date)),
"dd-mmm-yyyy")
fileSaveName = Application.GetSaveAsFilename(InitialFileName:=todaydate,
fileFilter:="Excel Files (*.xls), *.xls", Title:="Please save the file")
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=Path & todaydate & ".xls"
End Sub

Please suggest