Try this:

Sub GetOutput()

    Dim rngFrom As Range

    Dim rngTo As Range

    Dim rngCell As Range

    Dim wksOutput As Worksheet

    Dim rngCell2 As Range

    Dim lngRow As Long

    Set rngFrom = Range("rngFrom").Resize(Range("rngFrom").End(xlDown).Row -
(Range("rngFrom").Row - 1), 1)

    Set rngTo = Range("rngTo").Resize(1,
Range("rngto").End(xlToRight).Column - (Range("rngTo").Column - 1))

    Set wksOutput = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets.Add

    lngRow = 2

    For Each rngCell In rngFrom

        For Each rngCell2 In rngTo

            wksOutput.Range("A" & lngRow).Value = rngCell.Value

            wksOutput.Range("B" & lngRow).Value = rngCell2.Value

            wksOutput.Range("C" & lngRow).Value =
rngCell2.Offset(rngCell.Row - 12).Value

            lngRow = lngRow + 1

        Next