Good afternoon all.

Thank you very much Sam and Asa.  Actually I am not so sound in code
building.  I am working in a office and trying to minimise and simplifying
my dealing work by automating the data entry.  For that I joined for VB 6.0
and built some programs but many were failed.  After a long gap, I saw this
community in Google and registered and with the help of this community only
I built those failed programmes in EXCEL VBA and now I am very comfortable
with my work.  Thanks one and all. I never forget your valuable help.

regards
shankar