thank you so much thnx thnx thnx thnx thnx it works awesome gre8 work thank
u once again.

On Monday, January 30, 2012, dguillett1 <dguille...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The formula simply reformats your entry to an entry that excel will use
and then uses INDIRECT. Google or look in the help index for EXCEL:INDIRECT
> See attached that eliminates the need for Hyperlinks
> Look in the ThisWorkbook module and the sheet module
>
> Don Guillett
> SalesAid Software
> dguille...@gmail.com

have tried to search for the information on Google

> but I din understand anything so can u please explain.
>
> and by the u have given exact solution for my query. I just want another
addition in the results.

> like hyperlink to that day it means if the data is for 4 Jan then there
should b a link which will be useful to navigate to that sheet

> but it should not be in default hyperlink format like blue font and
underline it should be in red font.

> please reply if it is possible attached is the sample of the result and
>

> Results Based On Links but not useful if I have to show details for 10
days

> it means if I create a link for total product 05 (='Jan 04'!B14)   then I
have to use same technique for every result and if I there will be data for
10 days then It will take a lot of time.

> please see the attachment.
>

> Thanks for your help and u r genius man.
>

> Regards,
>

> Avinash
>

> On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 8:20 PM, dguillett1 <dguille...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Since ALL requests are important and serious, please do NOT mention that
in your post as it offends some of us.
> See attached using
>
> '=INDIRECT("'" & TEXT($C$7,"MMM DD") & "'!B14")
>
> Don’t understand this request
> Results Basssed On Links but not usefull if I have to show details for 10
days
> Don Guillett
> SalesAid Software
> dguille...@gmail.com

generate data from various workbooks wich is bassed on the daily reports.

> and i have to show any increase or decrease on any perticular day

Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice
will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

measure.

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
signatures are prohibited.

> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

Sent from Gmail Mobile