Dear Amar,

Use below code with little bit correction in red color....
This code has been modify as per Krish's solution.

Hope it will help to you
See attached sheet...

Dim IFileName As Variant
Dim SFileName As Variant
Public Sub Lfile_Name()
 IFileName = Application.GetOpenFilename("Excel Files (*.xls),*.xls")
MsgBox IFileName
End Sub
Public Sub SFile_Name()
 SFileName = Application.GetOpenFilename("Excel Files (*.xls),*.xls")
MsgBox SFileName
End Sub

Public Sub StartButton_Click()
On Error Resume Next