Hi,

Can you please give any code or anything which will replace
Application.CalculateFull.
when i use above code this calculates all the Open workbooks whereas i want to
calculate only the Activeworkbook.

i have tried below code but its not reliable as it does not calculate EVERYTIME.

Public Sub CalcActiveWBOnly()
Dim wrksht As Worksheet
    Application.Calculation = xlManual
    For Each wrksht In ThisWorkbook.Sheets
        wrksht.Calculate
        Debug.Print wrksht.Name
    Next wrksht
End Sub

There is UDF lets say "test" which should get calculated after above code is
executed but it doesnt happen everytime though the above code gets executed
everytime.

its very very urgent and very very IMP for me. please help me.