 From: Maries <talk2mar...@gmail.com>
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Synchronizing two Pivot tables.

Hi Pawal,

Instead of using Combo box & Index formula, I have used Daa validation in B4.

Also I have used the following code to update the data input to pivot filter
when worksheet change condition.

 If Target.Address(False, False) = "B4" Then
    ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("Date").CurrentPage =
Range("B4").Value
    ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable3").PivotFields("Date").CurrentPage =
Range("B4").Value
 End If
End Sub

Thats it.