I almost have the code the way I need it. BUT I want it to Find
everything within in the same Workbook, not just on the Index
Worksheet. Thanks in advance!!!

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim IndividualSearch As String
IndividualSearch = InputBox("What's the part number you're looking
for?", "Name Search entry box.")
If IndividualSearch = "" Then Exit Sub
On Error GoTo ErrorHandler
Worksheets("Index").Select
Cells.Find(What:=IndividualSearch, LookIn:=xlValues,
LookAt:=xlWhole).Activate
Exit Sub
ErrorHandler:
MsgBox IndividualSearch & " not found.", 64, "No such animal."
End Sub