Hi Chandru,

If you want list box, only two option in Excel like Data Validation, Combo
Box.

But both options, after selection only data will apply in cell value.

Hence, there is no chance compare with database when typing or partial
string.

I hope this clarify clear.

Dear Group Friends, If you have any more ideas, Please share with us.

Regards,

MARIES.