From: excel-macros@googlegroups.com [mailto:excel-macros@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of chhajersand...@gmail.com
Sent: Mar/Tue/2012 07:57
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Unique problem

Dear Rajan,

I don't have any unhidden comment there because only 3 of my row is now
visible out of 5175 rows but my numbers are in the next column is in text so
the usual excel notification is there (upper left side with green mark).

Don't know what to do.

For data privacy also can't send the worksheet.

Please advice.

Sandeep Chhajer.
Sent on my BlackBerryR from Vodafone