Don,

You would think...I don't like the onboard help, but I did Google it and
looked for sometime by myself. In retrospect, there's no "one function"
that works.

Neither the LOOKUP or the MATCH give the result I needed.  Rajan's
adaptation is simple and does what I need.  I just thought there would be
ONE function that fit the bill.

Thanks for the time.

Robb