From: Anil Pandit
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 5:48 AM
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Run-time error message: Method 'Hidden' of object
'Range' failed

Thanks for the reply Don.

I'm still getting the same Run-time error and then an Excel crash. The debug
points to the line: "Columns.Hidden = False", stating: ""Run-time error
message: Method 'Hidden' of object 'Range' failed."

I created a sub-procedure to display a MsgBox with the value of Columns.Hidden.
I could see that the value was "False" unless all columns were hidden, so I
tried this statement:

Columns("E:L").Hidden = False

Excel produces the same error message and then crashes.

Regards,

Anil