Hi Pawal,

My try,

=IF(ISERROR(FIND(".",A1,1)),TIME(LEFT(TEXT(SUBSTITUTE(A1,".",""),"0000"),2),RIGHT(TEXT(SUBSTITUTE(A1,".",""),"0000"),2),0),TIME(TEXT(INT(A1),"00"),(A1*100)-(INT(A1)*100),0))

I have tried with INT formula for decimal entries.... (For
Decimal condition formula shown below)

=TIME(TEXT(INT(A1),"00"),(A1*100)-(INT(A1)*100),0)

Now it is working for all our conditions like, 532,1111,2.3,12.10....etc.

I hope this is fulfill your requirements.

Regards,

MARIES.