Dear Sir,
    The foremost reason is I need to EMAIL this file  to the
Respective CityCircle, & they require ONLY there own CITY info. The
separate files so created will be saving lot of our SPACE .Currently
anyway I am doing it MANUALLY [ rathersorry state!! ]     Print out of
the repo, we do at our HdOfice. and w/o a macro it takes too much of
time...[ over five hundred LEFT clicks alone!! ]

=mangal ho