Dear Deba Ranjan,

Thanks for efforts, I knew this formula and it was not solved my problem.

I need the below details if any one worked 4th October 2011 to 4th May 2012
- Total days worked in which beginning of the month, i.e: 4th oct to 31 st
oct is 28 days, It should be zero if he worked full month.
- Total completed months i.e. 1st November to 30th April is 6 Months
- Total days worked in last month: i.e. 1st May to 4th May is 4 days, It
should be zero if he worked full month

Regards,
Vijayendra