From: excel-macros@googlegroups.com [mailto:excel-macros@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of pawel lupinski
Sent: 09 May 2012 5:45
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ help needed - VBA

Hi All,

I'm new to macros so I'd like to ask you for advice. Can you look at code
below and help me to improve. What I'd like to do is make changes to BOLDED
line ("Windows("LowRisk EPlan SAUCE week 19.xls").Activate") in order to
activeted open file (in this case file is called "LowRisk EPlan SAUCE week
19.xls").

Sub sauce_data_FRI_AMPM()

 Workbooks.Open Filename:="R:\Planning\Sauce Plan - New.xls", ReadOnly:=True
    Sheets("SaucePlan").Select
    Range("E6:H101").Select
    Selection.Copy

    Windows("LowRisk EPlan SAUCE week 19.xls").Activate

    Range("W6").Select
SkipBlanks _
        :=False, Transpose:=False
    Application.CutCopyMode = False
    Windows("Sauce Plan - New.xls").Activate
    ActiveWindow.Close savechanges:=False
    Range("C3").Select
End Sub

Regards,

Pawel

1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please
Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will
not get quick attention or may not be answered.

3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any security
measure.

5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
signatures are prohibited.

NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum