From: Shekhar Sharma
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 7:37 AM
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Split Large Excel file to multiple excel files and
possible save the files

Hello Frndz,

I have a killing task to create for all students specified xls for each parent
with grades etc..

The data is retrieved from a large database.

1. I want to create specific sheets for each student from the massive excel file

I want to create the sheet name by the name in A5 and H5
The data i want to retrive is in A to U columns until a new name comes in
Column A
I have three headers that needs also to come along too
.

2. Then I want to save the new sheets with the students name and class in a
folder X:\students

Sorry in my office, I don't have permission to upload any file, so request you
to help by creating your own dummy data or provide me your mail id, so that I
can fwd from any other source.

Thanks,

--
Shekhar Sharma
9910010060

5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
signatures are prohibited.

NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum