Dear all,

I have written a simple procedure to fill cells with dates, it depends on
the current month and decide the range of the cells.

Can anyone suggest any room for improvement for my code?

Sub monthfill()
Dim myrange As Range
Dim mth As Integer
Cells.Clear

mth = month(Date)

Select Case mth
Case 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12
Set myrange = Range("B1: B31")
With myrange.Cells(1)
        .Value = DateSerial(Year(Date), month(Date), 1)
        .AutoFill Destination:=myrange, Type:=xlFillDays
    End With

Case 4, 6, 9, 11
Set myrange = Range("B1: B30")
With myrange.Cells(1)
        .Value = DateSerial(Year(Date), month(Date), 1)
        .AutoFill Destination:=myrange, Type:=xlFillDays
  End With

Case 2
Set myrange = Range("B1: B28")
With myrange.Cells(1)
        .Value = DateSerial(Year(Date), month(Date), 1)
        .AutoFill Destination:=myrange, Type:=xlFillDays
  End With

End Select
Set myrange = Nothing
End Sub