Can anyone help with using the same sheet with formulae for Excel 2003 (If thats why I am getting the #Name? error)

Thanks

Ashish Pradhan

On 18-05-2012 19:07, ashish koul wrote:
see if it helps

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 6:20 PM, dguillett1 <dguille...@gmail.com <mailto:dguille...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Put in J5 and drag across and down
    =IF(E5<>"yes","",$C5/SUMPRODUCT(($E5:$H5="yes")*$E$3:$H$3)*E$3)
    Don Guillett
    Microsoft MVP Excel
    SalesAid Software
    dguille...@gmail.com <mailto:dguille...@gmail.com>
    *From:* Sandeep Chhajer <mailto:chhajersand...@gmail.com>
    *Sent:* Friday, May 18, 2012 5:04 AM
    *To:* excel-macros@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:excel-macros@googlegroups.com>
    *Subject:* $$Excel-Macros$$ Apportioned of Expenses
    Dear Excel Guru,
    Please find the attheche file.

        No of Student

        FSLE    FSB     FSC     FSPA    Total   My Ans should be

        25      13      40      10      88      Result required
    EXP         Amount

        FSLE    FSB     FSC     FSPA
    Printing    23,456
        Yes     Yes     Yes     Yes
        6,664   3,465   10,662  2,665
    Fees        344,567

        Yes     Yes

                84,516  260,051
    Salary      2,345,098

        Yes

                        2,345,098
    other       56,743

        Yes
        Yes
                32,072          24,671

        Expenses needs to be apportined with respect to yes written
    adjoing col.

-- Regards,
    Sandeep Kumar Chhajer.
    Ph. no: 07498171901
               09339549906

    Wish you all happy new Year 2011.
-- FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

    1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like
    Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and
    Need Advice will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

    3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any
    security measure.

    5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this
    forum in signatures are prohibited.

    NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a
    workbook. Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

-- FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation)

    1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like
    Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and
    Need Advice will not get quick attention or may not be answered.

    3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any
    security measure.

    5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this
    forum in signatures are prohibited.

    NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a
    workbook. Forum owners and members are not responsible for any loss.

*Regards*
**
*Ashish Koul*
*/http://www.excelvbamacros.com//*
*/http://www.accessvbamacros.com//*

PBefore printing, think about the environment.