From: rekha siri
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 4:46 AM
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ compatability issues with 2007 VS 2010

Hi Experts,

can any one help me in this below concern one of our trainee has this concern.

I feel by using Excel 2010 for analysis purpose only as of now will save our
folks in FP&A and sourcing Finance with lots of time (my stand is of ROI 1000%).

For example one of the reports took me 6 hours just to compile the data set
(over 600K rows) and analyze part by part, in the same case if I would have
used Excel 2010 it would have taken me only 5-10 minutes using power pivot.

There are certain questions I put forward to you...

1) What do you feel by ROI by using Excel 2010 Vs Excel 2010?

2) Problem with 2010 is compatibility so if people across TR are using 2007 and
not 2010 then it might create trouble, is that there is a way to convert file
format for 2007 user from 2010?

3) Does Windows Xp supports Excel 2010, and OS allows to have 2010, 2007 & 2003
for installation.I mean both 2007 version and 2010 version.

Good Day!

5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
signatures are prohibited.

NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum