Ashish,

Yes this can be used for Windows 7. The only reason I thought Windows 7
users may not find it too useful is because Windows 7 start menu already
has similar features which helps in quickly opening recent files.

No I haven't added a feature to delete history. For the time being, I think
I should let people do that manually. But if there are requests from a
people, I am happy to look at that also.

This can be easily installed / uninstalled. All you need to do is go to
Excel Options >> Add-Ins >> Manage Excel Add-Ins >> Go >> Browse and Select
the File and click OK

To uninstall, just come to the same browse window, and uncheck the add-in

Regards,
Sam Mathai Chacko