From: David Grugeon
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 2:32 AM
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Re: change content of cell across multiple
worksheets

Hi Jeanette

Ah!  I expect we have some sort of misunderstanding.

Are the sheets concerned actually called "A" to "Z".  If not we may have to
change the macro to run on selected sheets.

Also is the information you are looking for actually in column O?

How is the information formatted?  Is it as text or as a number?

Do you realise that the macro leaves the found(old) information as it was and
puts the new information into Column S on the same row.

If you feel you want to send your workbook to me (david at grugeon dot com dot
au) I will see what the problem is but it is entirely up to you if you want to
do this as I understand it may have confidential information which you would
not feel like giving to a stranger.

Best regards
David Grugeon