Hi Friends,

I am agree with Yogananda because many people are spending their time here
to learn excel concepts with the intention to get the job and hence if
someone is providing such nice opportunities then I think it is good.
Moreover, only related job posting should be there (with excel, access
only).

Thanks.

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 8:04 AM, Prince Ever Increasing Abundance King of
Exceeding Overflowing Prosperity <goldasd...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  I have no intent of doing a job posting.  Asking for others.
>  Where should job postings be done.  I am in British Colulmbia Canada.
> What should I do if I want to change to change my email receiving address
> for this group?
>
> Thank you.
> David
>
> ------------------------------
> Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 08:14:00 -0700
> From: jainayus...@gmail.com
> To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
> Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Re: MIS executive
>

> Hi Yogananda,
>
> Please note that Job posting is allowed in this forum. Please do not post
> any jobs going forward.
>
> Thanks.
>

> On Saturday, 16 June 2012 16:41:50 UTC+5:30, (%Allmydreams%) wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We have a opening for MIS - Executive in Bangalore location.  Do call my
> below number on next coming monday.  Its Urgent requirement
>

> Regards
> Yogananda Muthaiah
> Ph : 973 123 7267

> 5) Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited.
>
> NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum

> -- FORUM RULES (986+ members already BANNED for violation) 1) Use concise,
> accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles, like Please Help, Urgent, Need
> Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need Advice will not get quick
> attention or may not be answered. 2) Don't post a question in the thread of
> another member. 3) Don't post questions regarding breaking or bypassing any
> security measure. 4) Acknowledge the responses you receive, good or bad. 5)
> Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
> signatures are prohibited. NOTE : Don't ever post personal or confidential
> data in a workbook. Forum owners and members are not responsible for any
> loss.

With regards,

MaNgEsH

  • ... yogananda muthaiah
    • ... Ayush Jain
      • ... Prince Ever Increasing Abundance King of Exceeding Overflowing Prosperity
        • ... Mangesh Vimay
          • ... pankaj gmail account
            • ... yogananda muthaiah
              • ... Ayush Jain