From: excel-macros@googlegroups.com [mailto:excel-macros@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Avinash
Sent: 18 June 2012 8:50
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Progress Bas for macro status - Help Required

Hi Rajan,

Thanks for your help but can u please tell me how can i use this progress
bar in to my existing code i mean it is loading directly towards the end but
i want it should run like when my first step gets completed it should say 10
% complete and till 10 step it should say 100% completed.

it should not complete before any step finished it should load as per the
step are getting completed.

Regards,

Avinash