Really, it doesn't matter what folder you put it in,
as long as excel is CONFIGURED to open the files in that folder.

Find out what folder Excel has in the setting "open all files in this folder:"

Then put Personal.xlsb in that folder.

I have mine on a shared network folder so that it is available at whichever
computer I'm working on.

Paul
“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,