Noorain,

It will be helpful if you give me VBA code to add header column.

I think listbox used header on the base of assigned range on
ListFillRange  properties.

But it is not make sense to solve my query, because i have 72000 rows, and
take selected rows form them. i could not want write it again on another
place to make dynamic name range. that can be used in ListFillRange
Properties. it will make application slow.

Have you any another clue??

Divaker