I'll explain all of my request

*1.This sheet made for keep history of label printing *

*2.the format of label are*

A                 1207                 xxxxx

line no.        Month                 5 digits running number

*3.I've variety of product code and product code use for 3 Line// I call
the name of production line = "A","B" and "T"*

*4. Quantity concern with running no.*

           ex. if start new month with product a , production line a , qty
= 500 ,YYMM = *1207*

      label which i recorded are      start=A120700001   and end =120700500

So, if I start next row with same condition (product no, production
line,YYMM and qty = 30) I must be record

 for start=A120700501 and end=A120700530

and if I start next row with same product no, product line, YYMM = *1208*and
qty 20

I must be record start=A120700001 end=A120700020

*5. There are three conditions for record as I need = Product no,Production
line, and YYMM*
*
*
Do you understand my requirement ? , Please feedback
*
*
finally, Can someone advice this sheet for me ?