Hi,

how to conditional format for a changed alpahnumerical cell  value? is it
possible?

if i have a filled worksheet where

 tb3 is value in cell A1 and

*tb4 is value in cell A2*
and

 I change cell *A1 value to tb4*

the "macro" would

*change only cell A1 background*.
It *shouldn'*t change cell A2 value

I think this is not possible with conditional formatting.
conditional formatting will highlight all cells with some condition
i want to highlight only cell which has a changed value...

Please help me in this regard

Best regards
Vijay yadav