Hi Jai,

   what my logic is that , if i have many conditional formula as per the
requirements of the data base, then we have create a lot function manually
in the Visual application.

       So its very transparent that if already function code is written in
the add - in , then repeatedly we don't have to write the function code
again.  directly we can use those function.
     As an example, there are 100 names which i need to concatenate in a
single cell, so we need the a macros which we need to bring the name in a
single cell.

  Like wise if many function already coded in the macros in Add-ins, then i
hope it will be very easy to solve at a time without much effort and time.

  And in the first posting i have already attached one example for this.
Please check.

Thanks & Regards,
*Deba Ranjan P*

****