From: B Sharma
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2012 1:21 AM
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ VBA Code for inserting a row in table in
protected sheet

I am Zero in VBA Macros but attracted toward them just because i know excel
formulas has limitations.
I want to understand the code written by Noorain Bhai..,,

Secondly, the code by Don is perfect for me but there is a problem, i.e. It add
a row in the sheet , not in the table only.

So suppose if I have two tables in a sheet then it will delete the row from
each of the tables.

Thanks..