This should cover ALL contingencies as if finds the last row, finds the 1st and
last columns to evaluate and the row to insert.

Sub insertrowsifSAS()
Dim lr As Long
Dim c As Long
Dim I As Long
lr = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell).Row
'finds the first column to evaluate
For c = 1 To Cells(1, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column
If Val(Cells(1, c)) > 0 Then
fc = c
Exit For
End If
Next c
For I = fc To Cells(1, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column
wr = Cells(3, I).End(xlDown).Row
if wr > 2 And wr < lr Then Cells(wr, 1).Resize(Cells(1, I).EntireRow.Insert
‘If wr > 2 And wr < lr Then Cells(wr, 1).Resize(Int(Cells(1, I)) +
1).EntireRow.Insert
Next I
End Sub

Don Guillett