Hello Group,

I'm attempting to automatically format a report that has several parts and
break it down to what I need.

The report comes in plain text and has three parts that all in with the
phrase "total :" in the last part of that section. I'd like to see about
having it break down each section into different sheets. I currently have
it broken down to four sheets.

Sheet 1 "Paste Sheet" - raw data goes here
Sheet 2 "Listing" - First section of the raw data is put here
Sheet 3 "Bond" - Second section of raw data
Sheet 4 "Clear" - Third section....

The way I currently do the is is search for "total :" scroll up to the top
of the paste sheet until I get to the top row and cut all data and move to
the first sheet. Delete blank rows still the next section and repeat
searching for total :. Then I do some text to columns to format the data to
my requirements. All the formatting is done already just need help getting
the data to automatically move to different sheets.

Uploading sample data could be done if needed, will just require quite a
bit of time to cleanse confidential information.

Regards,
Jason