Hi Pawel,

Here is a short answer to what I think you want.

It is a generic solution to the key issue of copying formulas (and only
formulas) down to the next row.

Dim LastRowRange As Range

Set LastRowRange = ... ' Determine last row's range here

With LastRowRange.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeFormulas)

    .Offset(1).FormulaR1C1 = .FormulaR1C1

End With

If you run into any difficulties, report back with your questions.  Post the
code you have come up with so far at that juncture and it will be easiest
for us to assist.

Also, a non-VBA solution if you use Excel 2007 or higher, is to simply
convert your table or tables of data to actual Excel Tables.  In that case,
Excel will automatically bring your formulas down when you enter data on the
next row (the feature is called "calculated columns").  Excel Tables have
other benefits for working with tabular data, too.

Asa