Thank you Don for the help.  Your input was very valuable and it fixed the
color shading on column "H"

I need to bother you again and send me a quick Sub to do the following:

Whenever there is a value on a cell located on column "H"  (it could be a
value or a formula).  I need a routine that can drawn a single line (color
black) from column A to column H
But just on the line where cell "H" contains a value.  If cell "H" is
blank.  I need the routine to loop until it finds the last cell "H" that
contains a value

As always,  thank you for your input and help