Dear Lokesh,

Once again please try it, Hope it will help for your query

How To Import PDF File Data Into Excel Worksheet

Sub ImportPDFFileData()
'Author: Steve Lipsman
'Purpose: Import PDF File Data Into Excel Worksheet
'Other Requirement(s): 'Acrobat' Checked in VBA Tools-References
'Reference Renames Itself 'Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Object Library' After
Reference Is Saved

'Declare Variable(s)
Dim appAA As Acrobat.CAcroApp, docPDF As Acrobat.CAcroPDDoc
Dim strFileName As String, intNOP As Integer, arrI As Variant
Dim intC As Integer, intR As Integer, intBeg As Integer, intEnd As Integer

'Initialize Variables
Set appAA = CreateObject("AcroExch.App"): Set docPDF =
CreateObject("AcroExch.PDDoc")

'Set PDF FileName
strFileName = "Your Full PDF File Pathname Here.pdf"

'Read PDF File
docPDF.Open (strFileName)

'Extract Number of Pages From PDF File
intNOP = docPDF.GetNumPages

'Select First Data Cell
Range("A1").Select

'Open PDF File
ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink strFileName, , True

'Loop Through All PDF File Pages
For intC = 1 To intNOP
'Go To Page Number
SendKeys ("+^n" & intC & "{ENTER}")

'Select All Data In The PDF File's Active Page
SendKeys ("^a"), True

'Right-Click Mouse
SendKeys ("+{F10}"), True

'Copy Data As Table
SendKeys ("c"), True

'Minimize Adobe Window
SendKeys ("%n"), True

'Paste Data In This Workbook's Worksheet
ActiveSheet.Paste

'Select Next Paste Cell
Range("A" & Range("A1").SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Row + 2).Select

'Maximize Adobe Window
SendKeys ("%x")

'Close Adobe File and Window
SendKeys ("^w"), True

'Empty Object Variables
Set appAA = Nothing: Set docPDF = Nothing

'Select First Cell
Range("A1").Select
End Sub

also weblink.........

http://www.pdftoexcelonline.com/
http://www.onlineocr.net/
http://www.cometdocs.com/
http://www.coolutils.com/Online-Excel-Converter.php
http://document.online-convert.com/convert-to-pdf
 http://www.pdfconverter.com/
 http://www.freepdfconvert.com/

http://www.simpleocr.com/OCR_Software/Convert_Image/convert_image_to_Excel.asp

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 8:01 AM, Lokesh Loki <lokeshsmg2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Still i am waiting for your valuable reply. Please provide me the solution.
>
> Regards
> Lokesh.M

With Regards,
Noorain Ansari