Hi Paul/Friends,

I would like to use this concept for my personal computer. I knew very well
that It is going to be tough job but as many experts are part of this
group, I hope someone would definitely try to get answer.
Let me know if you need more information on same.
Please find the attached sheet that can be use as start up sheet to solve
the problem.