Well, then it looks like we're back to David's comment.
It's almost impossible to do.

There are WAY too many variables.

Do we assume that if the cell above contains information then it is part of the
same paragraph?
We COULD assume a "base" character width based on font size.
Then only allow X number of characters per line, regardless of whether it's
close to the edge.
If you increase the font size, then do you add rows and move the extra
characters to the next line?
If you reduce the font size, do you remove blank rows?

At this point, it sounds like you're trying to make Excel do what Word does.

perhaps someone else would be interested in tackling this.

Paul
“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,