Hello Vabz
Thanks for Logic based on your criterion formula But Can you explain
it.What is  minus Row 5 & Row 10 logic.I cant Understand it.In my data
there are 9 column & 13 Row but it is different for different name as per.
I will use it but not work I use it & minus Row 8 in formula But formula
show NA.
Regards
Amar