From: excel-macros@googlegroups.com [mailto:excel-macros@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Matty
Sent: 26 September 2012 9:07
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Sumif Based on First Number of a Date Range
Help Needed

Here it is.  I hope this helps.  Using Sheet 2 for the source data to
display on Sheet 1.  I believe I got as far as I could with the function but
also believe it will show you what I am trying to do.  I tried using the
LEFT function but can't figure out a way to make it work.  I am trying to
sum the data for individual days into a month.  Thanks!