you have add vlookup function, but i dont want the same. let me explain
what i need

if a person choose a category from drop down list than in next cell the
entire products which comes under the specific category will appear and
than if he choose specific product than rate of the specific product will
appear.

--
Join official facebook page of this forum @

7) Sharing copyrighted ebooks/pirated ebooks/their links is not allowed.